About this Website
1. This website is owned and administered by Comet Line Consulting Pty Limited (“Comet Line”).
2. Your use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions.
3. The information on the Comet Line website is general information only. We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of the pages on our website but the information does not constitute professional advice and must not be relied on as such. Comet Line does not warrant or represent the Information on this website will not cause damage or is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors. Comet Line is not liable for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of such information.
4. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in our website pages. To the extent permitted by law under no circumstances will Comet Line be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to use of the material. Any liability incurred in relation to material contained on this website is limited to the supply of the material or the reasonable cost of having the material resupplied, at Comet Line’s option. Furthermore, Comet Line does not endorse or accept responsibility for the material of any website referred to or accessed through our website.
5. You may only access and download the contents of the pages on our website on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information. You may not permanently copy or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on our website without our prior written permission.
6. This site is protected by copyright and database right, both of which are owned by Comet Line. You shall not publish, transmit or reproduce or otherwise use any image featured on this website otherwise than for personal use. Unless otherwise expressly indicated, copyright subsisting in material on this website is owned by Comet Line or the material is used with the permission of the copyright owner. No part of any of the material on this website may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, copying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
7. Subject to any local laws that cannot be excluded, the law applicable to use of the material and information contained on this website and to disputes arising out of such material and information is the law of the Commonwealth of Australia.
8. Anti-spam notice – Publication of electronic addresses on Comet Line’s website is for the purpose of professional communication only and must not be used to infer consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.